Jimin BTS Sok S hesitate Combined with People's Boyfriends, Originally Shy But Want

Iin
Recently, Netizens Highlighted Jimin BTS's Adorable Reaction When Combined by Girlfriends. His reaction says no but it is clear that he likes the comment.


Jimin BTS is often the subject of conversation because of his cute attitude. Like this time, netizens highlighted his reaction when being combined by someone's girlfriend. His reaction said no but it was clear that he liked the comment.

In past V Live broadcasts, a fan attacked Jimin with sudden confession. He wrote a comment, "My boyfriend hates you. I can't live without you, but I can live without him."

As soon as he read the fan's comments, Jimin laughed loudly and replied, "Don't be like that. Your girlfriend might come and hit me."

What's adorable is that even though Jimin said that fans shouldn't say things like that, we can clearly see how he likes it. Can be seen from the way he smiled shyly.

"Why do I feel like I'm cheating? His smile is very wide."

"Is this how it feels when you have an affair with your lover? But this thrills my heart."

"He can't control the expression on his face. And I, without realizing it, smile with him."

"Very funny. He told her not to say something like that, but actually she was happy to hear that."

"Why does he feel so happy to hear that? I can't control myself not to smile because of how adorable he is."

"Look at how he likes to hear it and I also smile without realizing it.

"He can't hide his smile, can he? Ah he's so cute."

"Jimin-ah, you make me unable to stop smiling. I can live without my girlfriend, but not without you."

Meanwhile, Jimin will start studying as a graduate student in the MBA program (Master of Business Administration) or Masters in business major focusing on advertising media at Hanyang Cyber ​​University. V also goes to college together with him.

(wk / chus)
Tags