Jaehyun NCT 127 Using Selfie Using Filters, The Results Are Too Amazing

Iin
Jaehyun Becomes a Netizen Discussion Because of His Habits When Taking Selfies. He Claimed Never To Use Any Filter And The Results Remain Extraordinary.


Jaehyun NCT 127 became a conversation in the online community because of his habit when taking selfies. The 1997-born idol claimed to have never used any filters when taking pictures and the results remained extraordinary.

Jaehyun once made a confession, "I've tried different selfie apps lately. Instead of heavy filters, I often use the original." He also said, "I don't like using filters, I prefer the original."

Besides unfiltered, Jaehyun is known to be bad when taking selfies. He just chose an angle that will not make the photos look good. But Jaehyun survived with the least possible angle.

People use filters to look good in photos, but Jaehyun doesn't need them. His handsome face really survives in any condition, including photos without filters and edits.

This fact made netizens admire Jaehyun's good looks. Some even want to see him become an actor and act in a romantic drama. But others claimed they were not ready to see him having an intimate scene with the opponent.

"I agree that he is extremely handsome. But can he not become an actor? My heart is not ready for that," commented the netizen. "No. Don't be an actor. I don't have the confidence to see it in romantic dramas," said another. "If he takes a selfie as good as Doyoung. Looks like I'll pass out every time I see the results," said another.

"Jaehyun-ah, don't be an actor and stay true to your current job. I think you are more suitable for dancing and singing," netizens wrote. "What the hell, he took a selfie with the back camera? Wow, the results are really good," praised the netizens. "I'm a woman but I hope I look like Jaehyun. The aura is amazing," concluded the other.

Meanwhile, Jaehyun with NCT 127 has just made a comeback with the release of their second full album entitled "NCT # 127 NeoZone" which was released on March 6th. The album includes a title track titled "Kick It" and 12 other songs from various genres.

(wk / chus)
Tags