IU Shares Which Song She Wrote With Oh My Girl In Mind

Iin
IU has uploaded part two of her “IU’s Homebody Signal” episode with Oh My Girl!


Earlier this week, IU invited Oh My Girl’s Seunghee and Hyojung onto her YouTube collection “IU’s Homebody Signal” wherein they talked about how they have become fans of one another, made fruit punch, and more.

The July 17 episode is titled “Sloppy Fanmeeting” and commenced with the trio finishing up their fruit punch. While eating the fruit punch made from Seunghee’s circle of relatives recipe, IU started out answering questions from the Oh My Girl members, consisting of a way to be part of IU’s group and a way to movie soju classified ads. While receiving advice for the latter, Seunghee adorably recreated IU’s ad, impressing even IU herself.

When requested which of her songs she thinks suits Oh My Girl, IU picked “dlwlrma.” Seunghee excitedly began singing the track and IU jokingly commented, “Wait. I don’t assume it fits you…”

IU endured, “I as soon as wrote lyrics that I desired to give to Oh My Girl. Those are the lyrics to ‘dlwlrma.’ The lyrics have been too vibrant and unrealistic for me to sing. But considering the fact that I continually desired to write down lyrics like that, I decided on a model. And that changed into Oh My Girl. They’re lyrics I had written thinking that I wanted to provide it to Oh My Girl in case I was given the possibility. There’s also a music to in shape the lyrics. I wrote it thinking of Oh My Girl,” as she started out to sing a snippet.

Later, the ladies commenced a quick telepathy quiz to peer how their possibilities aligned. After matching up on most of the people of the quiz, IU adorably commented, “Please think about me as a hidden, unofficial member. We healthy so properly, how should we now not be a crew?”

Lastly, IU hilariously pulled out a lie detector to look whether or not Seunghee and Hyojung honestly loved their time at the show. Blaming the faulty device, all of them decided that both individuals had a blast with IU and made their final feedback.

Hyojung shared, “It felt like I was making ready for summer season with IU so I desire a lot of our viewers comply with what we did. Please attempt making fruit punch.”

Seunghee added, “I actually did quite a few recuperation right here. I had a lot amusing sitting inside the location I’ve handiest visible on my smartphone screen and chatting, bragging about my favored slippers, and making fruit punch.”

After the Oh My Girl participants left, IU tried the lie detector herself and become requested if she became satisfied that she were given to film with the group. She responded, “I loved it as a great deal as going to a live performance of a singer I like.” When the lie detector taken aback her, IU hilariously expressed her annoyance and ended the episode with out a final comment.

Watch the full episode with English subtitles below!/soompi





Tags