IU Delighted to Get a Gift from Oh My Girl on the ‘Dream’ Filming Location

Iin
IU expressed her thanks to the girl group Oh My Girl.


On Saturday morning (04/07), IU uploaded a photo of a snack truck sent by Oh My Girl to the filming location of the movie 'Dream'.

While uploading the photo, IU wrote, "Thanks to the surprise given by Oh My Girl members, I was awake and breakfast was over too. Thank you!"

The snack truck banner also contained a banner containing the words, "Oh My Girl supports IU, which shines the brightest at the moment. A passion for all the cast, staff and IU that we love! ”

Previously, IU had often expressed her love for Oh My Girl, including when she claimed to like Oh My Girl's 'Dolphin'.

IU herself is currently busy with filming the film 'Dream', which she plays with actor Park Seo Joon. (www.kpopchart.net)