Irene Red Velvet Admits She Doesn't Like the Color of Her Hair in This Era, Until She Was Unaware

Iin
In a Red Velvet Subunit Promotion Interview, Irene Admitted She Even Were Seeing Glass in the Exercise Room And Continues to Sigh When Looking at Her Hairstyle.


As an idol, Irene does change colors and hairstyles on every comeback to make a new and fresh image. But apparently not all hair colors are liked by this Red Velvet member.

In a promotional interview for the Red Velvet subunit with Seulgi recently, Irene revealed a hair color that she didn't like. Surprisingly enough, the 1991-born idol apparently didn't like the color of purple hair in the "Russian Roulette" comeback era.

Irene claimed she was even reluctant to look at the glass in the practice room and continued to sigh when she saw her hair style. The beautiful idol only realized that her ending scene when in a music event had become a hot topic because her purple hair which was considered public was very charming.

"I really do not like it. I went to the practice room after coloring my hair. Whoa, I really do not want to see the glass. Although I still have to exercise," said Irene. "Why?" asked the MC. "I really don't like it," said Irene.

"Unnie keeps looking in other directions besides the glass. She looks in another direction while doing this (sighing)," said Seulgi. Irene's confession about not liking her purple hair color immediately became a talk of South Korean netizens.

Source: Pann

"If you won't look in the mirror, just give me your face."

"I think she looks prettier with purple hair than black hair."

"Hmm ... I personally think it's the best hair color, though ..."

"Really, I don't really like her purple hair either. I know she still looks beautiful, but that's not the best hair in my personal opinion."

"He made me want to dye my hair purple at that time, though ..."

"Looks like the hair color doesn't match the color of her skin. She might look better with the gif because it can be edited, we don't know about that right?"

"If I had a face like his face, I would actually sit in front of the mirror to see my face all day."

"She looks very pretty, though ... Looks like she doesn't think that's her best hair color."

"Unnie it's a crime not to look in the mirror when you have that look."

"I think blonde hair is worse than purple, though ... It just doesn't match the color of her skin." "No, unnie. You look beautiful no matter what. I will still love you even if you are bald."

(wk / charity)
Tags