Han So Hee Responds To Reports That Her Mother Borrowed Money In Her Name

Iin
On July 19, Han So Hee posted a response on her blog to the reports of her mom’s unpaid money owed.


A day earlier, “A” published on an internet forum that they have been scammed by way of the mom of a celeb who had become famous thru the drama “The World of the Married.” As evidence, “A” covered texts among themselves and the mother in query.

In the publish, “A” defined that from October 2015 to August 2016, they'd joined a gye run by way of the movie star’s mother and had sacrificed food to pay the mom 2,450,000 received (approximately $2030) according to month. A gye is a traditional personal fund this is popular in Korea in which individuals chip in a small amount of money and take turns receiving a lump sum proportion.

“A” stated that during September 2016, once they had been presupposed to acquire their lump sum share, the mom went off the grid. “I said that I would notify the police, and she contacted me,” “A” wrote. “She stated that she didn’t have the cash. She had used all of the money herself. I stated that I could sue her, however other humans stopped me. I were given a promissory observe and she or he said that she would pay me again month by month, however she modified her cellphone variety and reduce off touch with me.”

“A” persevered, “I stated that I could receive simply the charge of the principal amount returned, however she didn’t give me that both. She said that she would pay me again all at once while her daughter have become well-known, so I went to search for her daughter at her organisation in Seoul.

“I had a dream I desired to acquire with that money, however it’s all gone down the drain. Now I don’t care approximately the money, I just want that individual to acquire punishment. Every time I see that superstar on TV, I get so irritated. I can’t assist however assume, ‘Did she get well-known from my money?’ I’ve been ruined, but that celeb is a success even when her mother scammed humans.”

“A” said that the entire amount they have been owed from the gye changed into forty million won (about $33,2 hundred). “A” defined that when the rip-off become recognised, the alternative individual inside the gye had paid her again part of the cash.

“A” wrote, “I instructed her to pay me returned every month, however for the past four years, I would receive 300,000 received (approximately $250) or a hundred,000 won (approximately $80) each few months. I contacted her again after that celeb went on ‘The World of the Married,’ but she had modified her touch information. I requested round to get her touch facts, but she said that she wasn’t in contact with her daughter anymore, and made excuses pronouncing that she could pay me returned.

“Isn’t this an excessive amount of? Leaving aside hobby, I nevertheless have to get hold of 10 million won (about $8300). Ah, I recently were given three hundred,000 received, so I guess it’s 9.7 million won (approximately $8050) now. I don’t care about the cash anymore, I just need people to understand what that movie star’s mom has been doing. Every time I see that celeb on TV, I get irritated and frustrated. I can simplest suppose, ‘She’s doing so properly, so she could cope with my money.'”

“A” brought, “I have something to add. In the comments, humans are telling me no longer to make a screw up the lifestyles of the child of the individual that scammed me. So, is it ok to rip-off other human beings even as you’re elevating a infant? I realize that she kept assembly her daughter after she got divorced. After I got scammed, I didn’t push or swear at her. I in no way even asked the daughter to pay me lower back. The mother stated to placate me that she could pay me back when her daughter have become a success. I desired to trust her. I did believe her. But does it make experience that someone who stated they might pay me again every month might send me one hundred,000 received over three years?”

In her blog submit, Han So Hee wrote:
Hello, this is Lee So Hee [her real name].
First, even though I could no longer presume to understand the whole lot, I would like to express regret to the sufferers who wrote their posts even as feeling like they were standing at the edge of a cliff. I believe that they're in a situation in which I can not say anything to consolation them.
I might also want to simply apologize to all of the those who have been made uncomfortable or hurt through this incident. I am deeply sorry.
I undergo this shame and write this in hopes that different victims will no longer emerge.
When I was about 5 years vintage, my parents were given divorced and I was raised with the aid of my grandmother. When I enrolled in excessive faculty, I transferred schools to Ulsan, wherein my mother changed into living, however I persisted to stay with my grandmother. After commencement, I moved to Seoul and started out pursuing my modern-day profession direction.
I changed into no longer in touch with my mother, so I learned about her money owed once I turned 20. Because my mom turned into the daughter of the lady who raised me [her grandmother], and due to the ethical duties of discern-infant relationships, I repaid my mom’s debts as a great deal as I may want to before I made my debut.
After my debut, through touch from diverse borrowers, I found out that she had greater unpaid money owed that she had borrowed in my name. I additionally found out that she had positioned my call within the debt documents without my know-how and that my name become concerned in a debt so large that I could not take care of it.
I became so younger at the time, and through my immature judgment, I concept that the only answer was to repay the debt in her stead. However, I suppose that that ended up inflicting greater sufferers in the long run, so I apologize.
Finally, I would like to bow my head and make an apology once again to the sufferers and those who have been hurt by means of this ordeal.
/soompi

Tags