HaHa Discuss Household And Some Reasons Why Kim Jong Kook Never Married

Iin
HaHa discusses the life of the household and Kim Jong Kook who until now has never been married when appearing as a special MC in the latest episode of 'My Ugly Duckling'.


Ha Ha appeared as a special MC in the latest episode of "My Ugly Duckling" on July 19. He discussed about his household life and Kim Jong Kook who until now has never been married.

In the episode, Ha Ha spoke frankly about the married life and her three children. He commented, "I have fathered three children. We recently took photos for my daughter Song's first birthday."

When asked if her daughter was the funniest and Ha Ha replied, "My son is cute too, but he is in a completely different range from Dream (HaHa's first child))."

One panelist mother commented that Ha Ha might not even need money because she has everything in this world with her two sons and daughter. But Ha Ha answered, "I need a lot of money. Now I have three children, we're done now. I've ended it by tying it all together," implying that he had a vasectomy.

Previously, Byul revealed that Ha Ha actually proposed before the two even started dating. Ha Ha explained, "At that time, I was unhappy with my life, so I started thinking that I wanted to get married to be happy. Then one day, I dreamed about my wife. I knew it was a message from above, so I immediately contacted her."

Ha Ha continued, "I think we wasted too much time separately, in the wrong place. I told him not to waste any more time and marry me." Shin Dong Yup jokingly interrupted, "What if another woman appears in your dream?" Ha Ha makes everyone laugh by answering, "No way."

Ha Ha added, "I first announced my marriage at my father's 70th birthday party. I wanted to announce it naturally while also congratulating my father. Even though my wife was there, no one expected it. When I told Kim Jong Kook that I thought I'm going to get married, he told me not to joke. As soon as my wife said that too, he finally put down his chopsticks. "

When asked when his wife looked the most beautiful, Ha Ha replied, "In his sleep," adding that Byul was most frightening when he woke up from hunger. Ha Ha also explained what he did when Byul was angry, saying, "I went to sleep while trying to look as sad as possible. If I slept really sad like I was carrying a ton of body weight, he would sigh, but still come to cheer me up. "

Shin Dong Yup also asked Ha Ha what he thought would happen first, Kim Jong Kook's first marriage or Seo Jang Hoon's second marriage. Ha Ha shared, "I'm close to the two of them, so this is driving me crazy. I'm more supportive of Kim Jong Kook's marriage."

Ha Ha then revealed what made his colleague on "Running Man" never get married. "To be honest, Kim Jong Kook is in a position to get married if he decides he has no problem with that. There are many women who are interested in him. He is the one who can't make a decision."

When one of the mothers suggested that Ha Ha stepped up to push his friend towards the wedding, he answered, "Honestly, I was often beaten after trying to be his combo."

(wk / chus)
Tags