Former AOA drummer Youkyoung uploaded this post amid the controversy of Mina and Jimin

Iin
Former AOA girl group drummer Youkyoung uploaded a post amid a controversy involving Mina and Jimin.


On Friday (07/03), Kwon Mina surprised everyone after claiming he was bullied by an AOA member for 10 years.

Fans then suspect Jimin as the culprit, because Mina gives a hint that the father of the perpetrator recently died.

Mina returned to horrendous fans after uploading photos of her wrists that had incision marks, proving that she had wanted to commit suicide.

In the midst of the bullying issue, Youkyoung who was once a drummer at AOA uploaded a post on Instagram. He wrote, "To be honest, everyone used to look the same in my eyes."

He then quoted the song 'Leave it All Behind' from Sleeping with Sirens which said, "I can't forget the eyes of the witnesses. I want to kill the pain inside me. But I will not stop for the people I love. So I was fine until the day I saw the light. "

He again wrote, "When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is give up on that day," he wrote.

Many fans are wondering if this ambiguous writing from Youkyoung has anything to do with the bullying case that occurred among AOA members. (www.kpopchart.net)