Allegedly insinuated by Jimin AOA, Kwon Mina Admits to Have Witnesses and Evidence

Iin
Kwon Mina gave a counter statement related to the alleged satire posted by Jimin AOA through Instagram story.


After a time of shocking the public with the confession of being bullied by an AOA member for 10 years to the point of wanting to commit suicide, Kwon Mina reaped a lot of attention and support.

Not long after the confession, AOA rapper and leader Shin Jimin made a post which he later deleted, containing the words "Novel (fiction)" which allegedly insinuated Mina.

Not accepting the satire, Mina became even more brave by explicitly mentioning Jimin's name in the caption of her latest post.

"Too scary to be considered fiction, Unnie. I got treatment 3 to 4 times, now it's gone a little. But your memories will never disappear from my head, and it drives me crazy every day, Jimin Unnie. Suing you? I have no money for that. Compensation for psychological damage? I don't need that, I don't even have thoughts for that. The fact that you ruined my life is very unfair and painful to me. What I want is for you to stand before me, admit all the mistakes you've made so far, and sincere apologies. That is all. As someone who has been bluffing me all this time, you are doing very well and on the other hand, I have difficulty opening my eyes every day, but I have to do it to support my family. Please acknowledge what you have done and apologize. I want to get rid of the big knot in my mind, okay. "

Mina also revealed that he also has evidence and witnesses of all the confessions he wrote.

Until now, neither Jimin nor the FNC Entertainment agency has yet to provide information regarding Kwon Mina's outspoken confession. (www.kpopchart.net)