CLC Yeeun Declares Hyoyeon as the Strongest Member of 'Good Girl' to Discuss CLC's Comeback

Iin
Over the past week of the last episode 'Good Girl', Yeeun was interviewed by the media about what she was doing lately.


Yeeun responded to the question about what she did after 'Good Girl' ended, "I took a break and focused myself on the CLC comeback. I haven't met the members of 'Good Girl' after the event. We promised to meet when we had time, but I can't go to meet them yet. ”

Then, Yeeun was asked who was the strongest member of 'Good Girl', she then replied “The Unnies only put on a strong image as their concept of appearance, but actually they are sweet people. Jamie, Jiwoo and I have a couple necklace. They wear it all the time, but one day I forgot to use the necklace and they said ‘Are you ashamed of us? Where is your necklace? I am disappointed'. We are all very close and always have fun. "

Yeeun continued, "So if I have to choose the member who has the strongest impression is Cheetah unnie, but her heart is very sensitive. He was very touched when we celebrated his birthday. "

"Hyoyeon unnie has a tough heart. After much talk with him, I can judge that he has a strong interior and aura. Material when arriving late for practice, he immediately memorizes and you will think that he has been practicing for a long time. "

Finally Yeeun discussed the future plans she had to move forward. He said, "I want to showcase music and broader performances as a singer. I recently submitted a presentation and proposal to the company about the CLC comeback. I want to leak the CLC comeback concept, we will bring a ‘cool 'concept”

Are you waiting for the CLC comeback? (www.kpopchart.net)