Celebrating a Birthday, Dawon SF9 Sing IU's 'Eight' and Suga BTS songs

Iin
Dawon SF9 sang IU and Suga BTS's songs to celebrate his birthday.


On Friday (07/24) Dawon uploaded a cover video for the song 'Eight' through the official YouTube channel SF9.

The cover video was uploaded as a gift for fans, which coincided with his birthday celebration today.

Not alone, the song 'Eight' was also performed by Hwiyoung who took part in the rap on the song.

As I uploaded this cover video, Dawon wrote, "This is a song that left a deep impression on me and because it seemed like I was only a recipient at my birthday celebration, I prepared a small gift."

"Because this is my first video cover, I worked on it for a long time, and although I still have many shortcomings, please listen with your hearts. I hope you like it, thanks for caring, but thank you so much for listening! (Senior IU, senior Suga, I love you) "he wrote.

This cover video was also released by Dawon shortly after SF9 carried out their comeback with the mini album '9loryUS' and the music video 'Summer Breeze'. (www.kpopchart.net)