Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Shares What Helped Her Get Through A Hard Time, Her Biggest Aim For “AWay” Comeback, And More

Iin
Jung Eun Ji seemed as a guest on her very own radio show to speak about her new solo mini album!


The July 16 radio broadcast of KBS Cool FM’s “Jung Eun Ji’s Music Plaza” changed into hosted by using special MCs Apink’s Yoon Bomi and BTOB‘s Eunkwang. Yoon Bomi brought Jung Eun Ji by way of calling her “Apink’s pillar and my closest friend within the industry” whilst Eunkwang known as her “My function version.”

Returning as a solo artist after one year and 9 months, Jung Eun Ji launched her mini album “Simple” with identify song “AWay” on July 15. She commented, “Since it’s my first comeback in a long term, all my fanatics simply said that they ignored me and they waited a long time for me. It’s regretful that I can handiest show them my performances on-line even though.”

She defined her album title “Simple” by announcing, “I consider ‘easy’ is a time period I need in my existence. I had numerous mind starting final 12 months to this 12 months. Yoon Bomi probable is aware of I was like this however her and Park Chorong concerned approximately me a lot. At one point, I felt that I surely needed to vent and I became so touched when considered one of my pals told me, ‘Simple is the high-quality.’ I desired to bring to those who've a number of mind that we ought to strive leading less complicated lives.”

After acting her identify tune “AWay” stay, she received voice messages from 10cm and Sunwoo JungA, whom she worked with on her album. 10cm’s Kwon Jung Yeol praised Jung Eun Ji by using saying, “This is an album this is musically wonderful, expresses an abundance of emotion, and has a whole lot of price.”

Jung Eun Ji explained that she became so happy to have gotten to paintings with him a second time and shared, “Kwon Jung Yeol is my counselor. He offers me a whole lot of advice.”

Eunkwang additionally requested if there was another singer who she wanted to collaborate with. Jung Eun Ji stated “yes,” picking Eunkwang and explaining, “If I had been to sing with Eunkwang, I suppose we’d be capable of show off sibling-like chemistry.”

She hilariously delivered, “I recently sang ‘Love Day’ with Eunkwang but it became basically like a excessive word struggle. When you sing duets, you normally sing side by aspect however with Eunkwang, we sang facing each other like a competition.”

When requested if “AWay” overtakes Apink’s “Dumhdurum” as her maximum consultant song, Jung Eun Ji answered, “Since I am Jung Eun Ji, ‘AWay’ is my representative track.” Yoon Bomi jokingly commented, “You moved past that so nicely. You’re like a snake.”

Jung Eun Ji additionally pointed out the fulfillment of her solo debut music “Hopefully Sky” and why she thinks “AWay” won’t top it. She defined, “The songs I did first acquired such exact responses that the ones released after didn’t get as plenty attention in contrast, so I actually have a lot of issues. Rather than hope that ‘AWay’ does better than ‘Hopefully Sky,’ I wish ‘Simple’ is remembered as an amazing album.”

At the cease of the published, Jung Eun Ji additionally received a message from her more youthful brother. After being attentive to his congratulatory message, Jung Eun Ji commented, “The first man or woman I performed my tune for turned into my brother. He tells me his buddies adore it too and he gives me a lot of support. It’s so lovable listening to him attempt to have a Seoul accessory.”/soompi
Tags