Ahn Hyo Seop Confide Beginning of Friendship with Rowoon SF9 and Lee Jae Wook

Iin
Ahn Hyo Seop revealed that in addition to receiving voice training and pilates to help acting, he also learned guitar, read books and played games in his spare time.


Ahn Hyo Seop recently underwent an interview session with Ilgan Sports. The 1995-born actor initially revealed that his tolerance for alcohol had increased.

Ahn Hyo Seop then leaked what happened to him when he was drunk, "I sleep on the floor rather than on the bed. The floor is made of marble, so I don't know why I slept on the floor, but when I woke up, I was on the floor."

Ahn Hyo Seop next discussed his friendship with Rowoon SF9 and Lee Jae Wook. "I often meet with Rowoon SF9 to talk about acting. I recently saw Lee Jae Wook often. We became close thanks to Rowoon," added Ahn Hyo Seop.

Last month, Ahn Hyo Seop received the Best New Actor award at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for his acting in "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2". "Most importantly, I think my family is the happiest," continued Ahn Hyo Seop.

Ahn Hyo Seop also revealed that he only knew Lee Jae Wook at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards. "It's hard to stay seated. I really feel the aura of the senior actors. After the show ended, I went and greeted Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin too," Ahn Hyo Seop added.

Ahn Hyo Seop added, "I was walking on stage when Hyun Bin congratulated me. At that moment I thought, 'Am I a celebrity too?' I was a fan of Hyun Bin from a young age, so it was an honor to take a group photo with him. "

Meanwhile, Ahn Hyo Seop revealed that in addition to receiving voice acting training and pilates to help acting, he also studied guitar, read books and played games in his spare time. The drama star "Abyss" mentioned the possibility of opening a private YouTube channel to communicate with fans.



(wk / charity)
Tags