Visual Kang Daniel And Jeno NCT Dream Arguably Have This Special Similarity

Iin
0

Kang Daniel and Jeno NCT Dream are arguably not similar in visual terms. However, it has recently been highlighted that their faces actually have a special resemblance. What?

Kang Daniel and Jeno NCT Dream are arguably not similar in visual terms. But recently highlighted that their faces actually have a special resemblance.

One online community post discussed the faces of Kang Daniel and Jeno that were said to be similar to Samoyed. Both of them emitted friendly vibrations so many people remembered Samoyed when they saw them.

Samoyed are thick, white-colored dog breeds, with a distinctive face similar to a wolf. His eyes and mouth are framed by black lines, emphasizing the always friendly facial expressions that earned him the nickname of a smiling dog.

"I really think that Kang Daniel is a Samoyed who became a human."

When I first saw him, I immediately thought he looked like a Samoyed. "

"I knew Kang Daniel would be here as soon as I read the title of his post. Jeno also looks like Samoyed."

"They both look like Samoyed."

"But seriously! Is Kang Daniel a puppy or a human?"

"Oh, Jeno is very handsome! He is also adorable."

"Kang Daniel is almost at the level of a Samoyed who became a human."

"Wow! They both look like puppies. Kang Daniel looks like a real puppy born as a human."

"I think of Kang Daniel every time I see Samoyed on the street. His eyes, nose and mouth have the same feeling."

"Both of them are very funny."

"Jeno looks very handsome, he grows very well."

"But seriously, Kang Daniel's face looks very similar to Samoyed. How can they look so similar?"

"Kang Daniel is a Samoyed who looks like a human, nobody can tell me otherwise!"

"I don't know if Jeno really looks like that, I only know that he's handsome."

"I think Jeno is someone who looks like Samoyed and Kang Daniel is like Samoyed who became human. Kang Daniel is the most human-like Samoyed I've ever seen."

What do you think?

(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)