‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ star Say Farewell to the Final Episode

Iin

The drama star ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ delivered their goodbyes to viewers towards the end of the last episode.

Not feel the drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch', starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun will air the final episode on Friday (12/06).

Before the last episode aired, Lee Min Ho who played the role of king Lee Gon said, "This is the first drama that I star as an actor at the age of 30 years and I think this will be a work that adorns the next page in my future."

"Above all, I am very grateful to the people I managed to meet again and the people I met for the first time. I also want to thank the fans, who have been waiting for me for a long time and also the viewers. ”

Kim Go Eun who played detective Jung Tae Eul said, "It was only a short time, but I really enjoyed the shooting time. I remember very well when I laughed and joked on the set with the staff, and of course, with the director and the cast. "

"I can stay strong until the end because the viewers say that they enjoy the drama. I truly feel grateful. Next, I will return with a better project, "he said.

Next, Woo Do Hwan, "We worked hard from the beginning to the end without a break, and the script was very good and the set of the set was also good so it made me not want to rest. I will do my best and show my viewers and fans that my side is always improving and acting better. Thank you very much for loving this drama. "

Actor Kim Kyung Nam, who plays detective Kang Shin Jae, revealed, "It's really very nice being able to live as Kang Shin Jae for a while. I have fun while working with these great people. "

Jung Eun Chae who played the prime minister's character also said, "I think I can finish this drama well thanks to the support of the audience in Korea and abroad, who have been waiting and loving the drama from beginning to end. I sincerely want to thank you and will return with a better project. I hope you always take care of your health. "

Finally Lee Jung Jin who played the antagonist Lee Lim's character, "That is the character I played for the first time. It feels very difficult to leave, because playing the character is very pleasant and it is a role that will stick in my memory. As an actor, 'The King: Eternal Monarch' will be a drama that I will always remember, "he concluded.

The final episodes of the drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' will air on SBS at 10:00 KST and Netflix at 21:30 WIB. (www.kpopchart.net)