Old Moment When Nangis on Radio Show Becomes Discussion, Taeyong NCT Now Flooded in Support

Iin
A Post on the Pann Site Contains a Photo of Taeyong While Attending One of the Radio Shows with the NCT U Members at the Beginning of Their Debut. At the end of the program, he appeared to fold paper scripts.


Recently netizens talked about the old moment when Taeyong had just debuted as a member of NCT U attending radio shows and crying. The owner's full name Lee Taeyong is now getting support from netizens.

A post on the Pann online community site posted a photo of Taeyong while attending one of the radio shows with the other NCT U members at the beginning of their debut. At the end of the event, the 1995-born singer appeared folding paper scripts.

Apparently at that time, Taeyong read negative comments about him sent by radio listeners throughout the program. Struggling to be normal, the "Kick It" singer folded the script paper and rubbed his eyes.

Outside the building, a camera of fans caught Taeyong who was seen walking while crying over his face. Many people believe that at the beginning of the debut, Taeyong was worried that the negative comments addressed to him would have an adverse effect on NCT U.

Netizens who publish comments invite other netizens to look back on this moment, especially those who have previously written negative comments for Taeyong. This time in that post, the leader of NCT 127 received a lot of support from netizens.

"Seriously ... Taeyong is used as a place for people to vent their hatred."

"Imagine you guys leaving hate comments for someone who is crying after reading hate comments ..."

"This reminds me of the time he cried after finishing the radio program. Damn, people are very bad. My heart hurts even more to see him like that. Please stop leaving hateful comments for him. I don't even ask you to like him. If you don't like it, please stop paying attention , I hope."

"People say that because celebrities make a lot of money, they at least have to endure that much hatred. As if making a lot of money automatically makes you a place for people to vent their hatred. If I were him, I thought I'd go crazy if I got a comment. hatred for 5 years. "

"How Taeyong endured all that for 5 years in a row ..."

"When I saw him walking out crying, I swear I thought my heart was split in two. I know I sounded exaggerated, but I just felt very sorry for him and the sight made me very sad. Taeyong's birthday will soon arrive and I hope he will spend the day it is full of happiness. "

(wk / goddess)
Tags