Look at the cool style of Rose BLACKPINK to be the ELLE Magazine Cover Model

Iin

Rose BLACKPINK has just appeared on the cover of the July issue of ELLE magazine.

In her photos on the cover of ELLE magazine which has now been circulating, Rose shows a mature and chic image. During the photo shoot, the BLACKPINK vocalist also discussed the upcoming comeback group.

"Lately, I have begun to feel that each stage is very important and needs to be remembered. I'm looking forward to [making a comeback]. It is my job to show people new energy from me as soon as I get on the stage. I want to present myself in many aspects, as a singer, as a performer and more, "said the singer of 'Kill This Love'.

When asked about his live appearance on his personal Instagram account, Rose said, "I want to show fans how to enjoy music naturally. I want to cover my favorite songs often. "

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is preparing for a pre-release single which will be officially played on June 26, 2020. (www.kpopchart.net)