Lee Joo Young Reveals Reasons to Join and Prepare to Star 'Baseball Girl', Like What?

Iin
0

Beautiful actress Lee Joo Young recently discussed a variety of interesting things about her new film titled 'Baseball Girl'. The film, also starring Lee Joon Hyuk, is scheduled to be released on June 18.

Not long ago the beautiful actress Lee Joo Young conducted an interview to discuss about her new film titled "Baseball Girl". The film, which also stars handsome actor Lee Joon Hyuk, will be released on June 18.

In this film, Lee Joo Young plays the genius baseball player named Joo Soo In. He dreamed of becoming a professional baseball player. Although talented because of his ability to pitch at high speed, he had to go through various challenges due to gender differences.

In his interview, Lee Joo Young revealed the reason for starring in this film. According to him, the storyline and the main female character who is strong in this film is very interesting.

"When I received the script and an offer for 'Baseball Girl', that's when I would rest after finishing the drama. I really wanted to star in the film at the time. I got an offer from director Choi Yoon Tae when I thought that I wanted to act on the project in "The female character who tells the story. My first impression when receiving the script is that there is no reason for me not to star in it," said the 28-year-old actress.


Although he had taken physical education in college, Lee Joo Young said that if it had no effect on his acting as Joo Soo In. He also claimed to have not been interested in baseball before starring in this film.

"Instead of saying that I used my experience of physical education in college to understand Joo Soo In's character, I would say that I understood it through the emotions I felt as I passed through my teenage years and when I was in my early twenties," he explained.

"I've only watched baseball games once in real life. So I don't know much about baseball vibrations. When I was preparing for 'Baseball Girl', I did physical training and also learned about sports," he concluded.

(wk / eval)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)