Jae DAY6 Protests Can Not Be Fair Treatment From JYP Entertainment

Iin
Jae DAY6 revealed his frustration at not getting fair treatment from JYP Entertainment's agency.


That began when the official DAY6 Twitter account uploaded a post to promote Young K's 'Live from DIVE Studios' content on Monday (6/29) yesterday.

While quoting the tweet of the official DAY6 Twitter account, Jae wrote, "Why don't you promote my DIVE content?"

On Tuesday (6/30) Jae then gave an explanation of the tweet, "I recently did the 'Hwaiting' podcast available on Facebook. I also collaborated with 88rising. How can my content not be promoted? "

He continued, "YouTube too. For the Jaesix YouTube channel I do it all by myself, I have often asked the agency, I even had to ask for permission. But even after all that, they said I had to quit because it ruined the image of the company. But other DAY6 members get better content and management for their promotion. "

For now, JYP Entertainment still hasn't provided their response regarding Jae's tweet. (www.kpopchart.net)