IU's Peeping Sounds Sing the Song Oh My Girl, DAY6, BTS to EXO Baekhyun!

Iin
In the new video uploaded by his agency, IU sings songs from various K-Pop idols who will surely spoil the ears of his fans.


The video uploaded on Friday (6/26) shows a segment where IU entertained fans with her melodious voice singing various hits from other artists.

Before performing the first song, 'My Dolphin' by Oh My Girl, IU told me that she had been much asked by fans to bring back the song which was later realized in this video.

IU had previously shown her love for the song until it was posted on her Instagram Insta Story which was then happily responded by members of Oh My Girl.

In addition to 'Dolphin', IU also sang variations of other songs such as 'Zombie' by JYP band, DAY6. Followed by 'Spring Day' BTS to 'UN Village' Baekhyun EXO.

Watch the video below! (www.kpopchart.net)