IU Confirmed to Sing Theme Song for Mnet and Big Hit 'I-LAND' Reality Show

Iin
0

The Organizer has just confirmed that IU will sing the theme song for 'I-LAND'. This Is Announced by the Organizer Through the Official Twitter Account of the Event.

CJ Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment are preparing to launch a new program titled "I-LAND" which is an observation reality show by Mnet that follows the birth process of the next generation of K-pop artists.

They will debut a new boy group by opening auditions for men born in 1997 and 2008. Auditions will begin in Korea in the range of March and will continue to various other countries.

To maximize the event, the organizer has just confirmed that IU will sing the theme song for "I-LAND". This was announced by the organizer through the event's official Twitter account.

Today, Thursday (11/6), a source from Mnet stated that IU will sing a theme song produced by Bang Shi Hyuk. The song, which will be performed by IU, is titled "Intro the I-LAND" and symbolizes the participants' first meeting with the world.

Twitter

"The 'Into the I-LAND' theme song was composed by Bang Si Hyuk, chairman of Big Hit Entertainment and general producer 'I-LAND'. The song will symbolize the first meeting and world view of the contestants 'I-LAND'. This is based on the genre House and Pop-Rock, with a melody full of hope and messages of solidarity and maturity over competition, "said the guardian of Big Hit Entertainment.

"Into the I-LAND" will be released on all music sites on June 19 at 6 pm local time. "I-LAND" will make its first appearance at the event on June 26 at 11 pm local time.

"I-LAND" itself is an observation reality show that follows the process of creating the next generation of K-pop artists. This program will be the first project of BELIF +, a joint venture between CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment.

The previous production team has named Nam Goong Min as a storyteller who will tell the world of "I-LAND". This program also collaborates with Rain and Zico as producers of mentors. They also announced that Bang Si Hyuk joined as a general producer.

"I-LAND" will combine CJ ENM's content production capabilities and Big Hit Entertainment artist production knowledge, demonstrating the process of the participants competing and cooperating with each other. This program is scheduled to begin on June 26.

(wk / daughter)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)