Fascinated, These Idol Fansite Choose Sehun EXO When Asked Who Is the Most Handsome

Iin
0

The Other Idol Master Fansite Also Made Enchanted When Meeting Directly with Sehun. Here's Their Answer When Asked Who Is the Most Handsome Idol Besides Their Bias.

Sehun EXO's good looks were apparently also recognized by fans of other groups, including the fansite masters. They admit that the 1994-born singer was the most attractive and handsome idol besides their own bias.

Fansite Byungchan Victon acknowledged this through his Instagram Story posting on his @ monmonde.1112 account. He was asked, "Besides Byungchan, who is the idol who looks the most handsome in real life?"

"What are you saying !!! I don't know anyone other than Byungchan !!! Choi Byungchan is the best! I have never seen anyone more handsome than Byungchan during my time as a fan. There was no one besides Byungchan for me, "he replied. Then in a smaller font, he wrote, "Sehun EXO, V BTS (Bangtan Boys)."

Fans of Hyunjae The Boyz with an Instagram account @ xd0913 also got similar questions and answered them via Instagram Story posts. He claimed to have met with Sehun at a bakery.

"What do you mean between The Boyz or among other celebrities? But seeing Jaehyun (Hyunjae) in real life, there is something very very serious about it. When you see it, you will think," Wait a minute ... No , wait a minute. What yes ... "And after a while you will be able to see his face again ... He is so handsome and handsome, he is also very tall. He is really impressive," he wrote. Then in a smaller font, he continued, "Oh Sehun EXO. I saw it in the bakery and I was very surprised. I got stumbled, hehe."

Other fansite gets the question, "Among the idols you have seen in real life, who is the most handsome (not including xxx - the fansite bias)?" He, like the others, gave a similar answer.

"I never will. Nothing. How dare I ??? I can name other idols except xxx ??? As I always say, among all the current idols, the most handsome person in history is none other than xxx. No second to none, xxx, "he answered and in a small font, he wrote," Oh Sehun-nim EXO. "

(wk / goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)