Being a Lawyer, Shin Hye Sun's Extraordinary Acting in 'Innocence' Film Flood of Praise

Iin
0

After the film 'Innocence' was released in theaters on Wednesday (10/6), South Korean netizens immediately gave a lot of praise to Shin Hye Sun's acting abilities like this.

On Wednesday (10/6), a new film of beautiful actress Shin Hye Sun entitled "Innocence" has been released in South Korean cinemas. The film was originally scheduled for release on March 5 but was postponed to June 11 due to the Corona Pandemic. In the end, the production team changed its release schedule to June 10.

"Innocence" tells the story of a lawyer named Jung In (Shin Hye Sun) who tries to prove that his mother named Hwa Ja (Bae Jong Ok) is innocent. Hwa Ja was accused as the cause of the death of her husband who died after consuming rice wine that was allegedly poisoned. In the process, Jung In was assisted by the local mayor, played by Heo Joon Ho.

As soon as the film was released, South Korean netizens immediately gave a lot of praise for the interesting storyline. In addition, most netizens also admired Shin Hye Sun's acting skills, giving her many compliments.


"Shin Hye Sun's acting is very good. I'm very affected."

"I'm really interested in this film mainly because it's based on a true story. Shin Hye Sun's acting is amazing and I feel tense throughout the film."

"This is the first good movie I've ever seen. I really penetrated into it. And Shin Hye Sun's acting was so good that I almost cried with my fist in my mouth. I highly recommend it."

"The extraordinary appearance of Shin Hye Sun. This is even more terrible on the big screen! I support you!"

"Shin Hye Sun's acting is very good!"

"This film is worth the wait, not to mention the incredible acting of the actors!"

"The supporting actor is very good. I'll watch it one more time."

With many positive comments from Korean netizens, international fans hope that this film will be screened overseas soon. How about you guys? Do you also want to immediately see Shin Hye Sun's appearance in this film?

(wk / eval)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)