Announce Marriage, This Contents Changmin TVXQ's Letter to Fans

Iin

Changmin TVXQ just surprised fans when announcing the wedding.

This was announced directly by Changmin through a handwritten letter he released on Friday (12/06).

In the letter he wrote, "There is something I want to convey to fans, so I ventured to write this letter. That's not something I can say easily, so I'm very nervous when writing every word. ”

"On the one hand, my heart feels heavy and feels guilty when I think that my sudden news will surprise and maybe upset some fans who always support me lovingly. However, I feel that it is my duty to share news of major events in my life through my own words rather than through the words of others. "

"About 17 years have passed since I debuted as a singer. During that time, a naive and imperfect middle school student in every way had now reached his mid-30s. I have spent almost half of my life as a TVXQ member. "

"Looking back, there was a time that was swept up in uncertainty when Yunho and I with the fans didn't know what was going to happen with TVXQ, but the fans protected TVXQ, and because you guys gave us extraordinary love, we could grow to this point. Thank you very much."

"As you all know, because there was news that appeared a while ago, there was a woman I was dating. We already have a good relationship with trust and confidence in each other, and naturally I decided that I wanted to continue my life with this person, so we made the decision to have a wedding in September when the hot temperatures would turn cold. Through this letter, I once again thank Yunho who supported my decision and was happy for me besides our agency staff who gave me sincere advice. "

"I believe that the path ahead will carry more responsibility than the path that I have walked up to now. Therefore, I will do my best at all times and I will work hard to become the head of the household and also Changmin TVXQ who can give more to everyone who supports me all this time. "

"Even though the weather feels like a hot summer, today it feels like the world is freezing cold. Everyone please take care of your body and mind health, and I sincerely thank you for reading this long letter, "he wrote.

Congratulations again to Changmin and future wife! (www.kpopchart.net)