Amber F (X) Reached Blasphemy Because It Said This About the Case of Racism and the Murder of George Floyd

Iin
0

Responding to the case of George Floyd, Amber wrote on her Twitter account that she wanted an indictment of the perpetrator, Derek Chauvin, to make it worse into a first-degree murder.

The case of the murder of George Floyd and the problem of racism in general is currently being discussed by the entire world population on social media through the "Black Lives Matter". Demonstrations also took place in various countries as a protest against racism.

Responding to the case of George Floyd, Amber f (x) wrote on her Twitter account that she wanted the indictment of the perpetrator, Derek Chauvin, to be aggravated into a first degree murder. This statement apparently actually made him reap criticism.

Netizens write that we cannot be careless and ask that the accusation of Derek Chauvin be aggravated into first-degree murder. The reason is that if the indictment is not proven later, the perpetrators will be free instead of getting the right punishment.

"I support redemption and educate myself. But I'm disappointed in Amber Liu," said one netizen. "Why is Amber Liu trending again? I guess we've canceled it," said another netizen. "Amber Liu from 'she deserves it' becomes raised to a first degree murder," said another.

Responding to the criticism he received, Amber wrote, "Regarding my last tweet, this is a template and you can edit it. This is how I chose to use it. It has caught my attention that the accusations of first-degree murder are ambitious, but that's what I believe. Thank you for the comments you and I appreciate the discussion we can have. "

Late last year, Amber also received criticism from netizens where she commented on a video of a black man who was beaten and arrested by police for eating a sandwich at the station. He wrote, "I think he deserved it. He was very rude."

(wk / goddess)
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)