Yoo Seung Ho's New Hair Color Makes a Heavy Shock, Pro Netizens Counter

Iin

Yoo Seung Ho Surprised Many People With His New Appearance When Attending TVN 'Memorist' Dramatic Graduation Event. Hair Color Changes Drastically.

Yoo Seung Ho surprised many people with his new appearance when he attended the graduation show tvN drama "Memorist" which he starred with Lee Se Young. How not, the hair color changed dramatically.

In the photos taken from the event, Yoo Seung Ho looks happy with the cast and drama crew. But the spotlight of netizens is the color of her hair which is now bleached or bleaching.

Source: Pann

Since debut, Yoo Seung Ho has always appeared with black hair. Seeing it with white hair certainly shocked netizens. Many claim to like it because he still looks handsome. Unfortunately not a few who do not like it for several specific reasons.

"If only he had painted his eyebrows, I thought it would look better? To be honest he would look like any painting with that handsome face."

"I don't think it suits him, but he's handsome."

"Why, Oppa?"

"I don't even recognize Yoo Seung Ho. To be honest, his image will change if he changes his hair."

"I think he looks fine. Somewhat strange because his eyebrows are still the same, will look better with paler eyebrows."

"What does he think?"

"Huh, I thought it didn't suit him when I clicked on the article, but it was better than I thought, so I was surprised. It really suits him."

"He's quite handsome? He seems like the type who is more suitable to be an idol."

"It's strange if you whiten your hair but don't use eyebrows. You also have to whiten your brows."

"Huh. This reminds me of when Park Seo Joon had bleached his hair at that time."

"It doesn't suit him at all, I wonder why he did it. And I want to know what will be the next color."

"Wow, I like that."

"I feel like I'll be fine with it when I'm used to it.

"It's okay? He's handsome."

What do you think? Do you like Yoo Seung Ho's new appearance?
Tags