Kim Ga Vin's brother denies his younger sister is dating T.O.P Big Bang through this evidence

Iin


T.O.P Big Bang and SM C&C actress Kim Ga Vin are now in the middle of dating. Not without reason, these rumors spread after their photographs appeared and the couple's item was allegedly a relationship code.

The agency that oversees T.O.P and Kim Ga Vin has provided responses regarding these dating rumors. But the compact agency said it could not confirm anything that was part of the artist's private life.

Now, Kim Ga Vin's sister is open voice about the rumors of this dating. Through the upload of photo evidence on his personal Instagram account, his brother flatly denied that Kim Ga Vin was in love with T.O.P.

"The photo taken by Ga Vin near the window with a view of the sea is the place where I went with him. We traveled together and I took a picture there," wrote brother Kim Ga Vin.

"As for the matching pajamas, it's really ridiculous what everyone says. It's not their 'partner' item. I bought pajamas for Ga Vin when I went shopping," added brother Kim Ga Vin.

"Since when do I have to find who wears the same pajamas before buying it? If there are fans who want to have the same pajamas as T.O.P, then they can go and shop at the same store," continued Kim Ga Vin's sister.

Kim Ga Vin's sister even commented on a photo where T.O.P seemed to embrace Kim Ga Vin. "I was told that the photo was taken at a meeting with several actors, actresses and other friends," added brother Kim Ga Vin.

"They were just being friendly in the photo, but I thought it might be misleading, so I told him to delete it from his Instagram. All I can say is that Gavin and T.O.P are not together," concluded Kim Ga Vin's brother.

(wk / charity)
Tags