Rich Rich, Han Seung Yeon Ex Kara Called it'll Not Be Difficult to seek out A Husband After Being Pleased To Marry Marriage

Iin

Han Seung Yeon Reveals That She Has Not Living together with her Parents in order that she will marry Fast. consistent with Netizens, He Will haven't any Difficulty Finding Prospective Husbands.

Han Seung-yeon guested on "Video Star" on MBC Every1 on Tuesday (4/21). Here, the previous Kara girl group personnel revealed that he's now more unemployed.

"After I debuted, I never rested for quite a month," said Han Seung Yeon. The 1988-born singer added that lately he had not been offered employment .

"I've heard that your job lately is to shop for plates, bowls, things like that," MC Kim Sook commented. "Because i would like to urge married. i have never set a date yet, but I've moved from my parents' house so I can marry ," Han Seung Yeon answered.

"Ever since i used to be young, I lived during a dorm," he continued. "All the members have left and that i sleep in my parents' house. At this age, I finally began to feel comfortable living alone. it has been two and a half months."


Source: MBC Every1

Han Seung Yeon's statement about his desire to urge married is additionally widely commented on by netizens. consistent with them, the star of the series "Age of Youth" would haven't any trouble finding a possible husband.

"Han Seungyeon did tons of things for Kara once they were still unknown. She appeared on various shows to urge their names out there. She also never got involved in scandals when girl groups like Soshi and WG were at their peak. She was beautiful and doubtless had many money now, so I'm sure qualified men will line up for him. "

"She's a sensible girl so I'm sure she is going to be fine. But it looks like she has thought of somebody . Her man must be an honest person, an honest listener, and wise."

"Every man who gets it's bound to be lucky. He features a building worth 10 billion won in Samsung-dong."

"He has numerous buildings in Gangnam. I doubt he wants to be with any man who isn't a chaebol."

"I don't think he must do all that. I'm sure men have lined up for him. All he has got to do is choose."

"I guess we'll hear the marriage bell soon."
Tags