Irene And Seulgi Suddenly 'Twins' In The Latest Photo Shoot, Discuss Motivation In Life

Iin

Not long ago Irene and Seulgi Red Velvet underwent a photo shoot with Nylon Magazine. In this photo shoot, the two beautiful idols who debuted in 2014 carried the casual style and concept.

Red Velvet is currently not too busy with group activities. Even so, the members of the 5-member girl group seemed to make sure they always provided interesting content for fans.

Not long ago Irene and Seulgi underwent a photo shoot with Nylon magazine. In this photo shoot, the two beautiful idols who debuted in 2014 carried a casual style and concept.

Interestingly, Irene and Seulgi look like two twin girls in this photo shoot. One photo shows those who pose as if to embrace while in another photo, both lying side by side with Seulgi's hand on Irene's shoulder.


In an interview with Nylon, Irene revealed the contents of her recent thoughts about life. While Seulgi revealed what motivated him before going on stage.

"I think about how I spend my days the most," Irene said. "Rather than just doing the assignments given to me, I think it's important to make each day fit me."

Seulgi said, "I repeatedly told myself, 'Come enjoy'. Having the energy that I enjoy is a driving force for me to present the best performance."
Tags