(G) I-DLE Joins Taylor Swift Label for American Debut

Iin

(G) I-DLE Joins Taylor Swift Label for American Debut - (G) I-DLE is preparing to launch their plans to debut in America. The Cube Entertainment group has now officially joined the Republic Records label.

Republic Records is a record label in the United States that oversees many famous singers. Call it Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Jonas Brothers, Nicki Minaj, and others.

Together with this label, (G) I-DLE is preparing to promote their third mini album, which was recently released, 'I Trust'. This album also officially opened the American debut of the group.

"We are very pleased to work with the multi-talented group, (G) I-DLE, which makes many people impatient with their debut in America. The mini album 'I Trust' was launched as our effort to bring them towards global popularity," said Avery Lipman, President, COO, and co-founder of Republic Records, through their official statement, was quoted by Soompi Thursday (9/4/2020).

(G) I-DLE released the album 'I Trust' with the flagship song titled 'Oh My God' on April 6th. They will perform the song for the first time at the Mnet M Countdown music event this afternoon.

More and more K-Pop stars are finally expanding into the American market. After BTS, ATEEZ, MONSTA X, and others, we will wait for how the (G) I-DLE progress there!
Tags