Chanyeol EXO Embarrassed Reveals Love at Social Media, Makes It Melt When scripting this

Iin

Chanyeol Reveals His Hearts Through a Post on the Official Website where the owner's full name Park Chanyeol Expresses His looking for Fans That He Cannot Meet.

So far, Chanyeol EXO is fairly diligent in providing updates for fans. additionally to Instagram, the 1992-born singer also features a Weibo account, Soundcloud, and is diligent in uploading videos on the YouTube Studio NNG channel.

Not long ago, Chanyeol revealed his heart through a post on the official website. Through this poostingan, the owner's full name Park Chanyeol expressed his looking for fans whom he couldn't meet.

"EXO-L that I miss.

I feel embarrassed to post this on Instagram so posting it here makes me not ashamed. i would like to inform you that I miss you all. Why? Because I miss you all. Have we never seen one another for such an extended time? you would possibly be ready to see me through NNG but it isn't easy on behalf of me to ascertain you guys ...

Let's face to face ... i would like to talk with you and sing for you, there are numerous things i would like to try to to with you guys. How happy we are once we finally meet again. Even just imagining it makes me feel excited. you would possibly feel frustrated that you simply can't leave home, but let's overcome this together and let's meet to play together again with a healthy image ... i would like to play ... Let's play together ... ❤️ "


Source: LYSN

Chanyeol's post was apparently the topic of dialogue by netizens on the web community site Theqoo. They flocked to praise the "What a Life" as a sweet figure.

"Heol, he's so sweet."

"When he said, 'it's easy for you to ascertain me but it's hard on behalf of me to ascertain you', i used to be touched."

"He wrote it very honestly. I can feel his sincerity ..."

"What he said is true ... When fans want to ascertain their idols, they will search (on the internet) and see them but it isn't like that for celebrities ... this is often the primary time I've realized this."

"This is my personal taste, but i actually like this sort of straightforward and unpretentious message. I can feel the contents of his heart therein message."

"I always say that I miss them and now my idol says he misses his fans too, it makes me happy that he knows how we feel. that creates me miss him even more. Chanyeol-ah I miss you."

"It seems like he never forgot his initial heart, this made me see him during a better perspective."

"I feel emotional albeit I'm not a lover . due to this pandemic, celebrities are forced to prevent their activities, it must be difficult for them. i might be very happy if my favorite singer also said something like this,"
Tags