This Tattoo Artist Raise Voice After Rumored Pacari Jungkook BTS

Eka P
This Tattoo Artist Raise Voice After Rumored Pacari Jungkook BTS - The tattoo artist finally spoke up after it was rumored to be dating BTS's Jungkook.

The tattoo artist finally spoke up after it was rumored to be dating BTS's Jungkook.

Previously Jungkook reportedly was dating a tattoo artist, after a photo of Jungkook holding him circulated on the internet.

This news was immediately denied by the Big Hit Entertainment agency, which stated that the tattoo artist was a close friend of Jungkook whom he had met while on vacation.

Now it's the turn of the tattoo artist to give a statement on Instagram, "I have absolutely no connection with Jungkook. I posted this because there are rumors circulating on the internet and unfavorable situations because there are people who pretend to be me on the internet. ”

"I didn't say anything because surely no one believed me, my words could also be misinterpreted and there must be a lot of cruel comments to me."

"We're just close friends, and I'm sorry because it seems like the fans really feel hurt, as well as myself and the people around me."

"I won't say anything else. I just want to emphasize that I do not ignore or do not care about everything, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)