Woo Joo Ahn claims to be the woman caught by Oh Jung Yeon with Kangta

Eka P
Woo Joo Ahn claims to be the woman caught by Oh Jung Yeon with Kangta - Model Woo Joo Ahn surprised everyone after claiming to be the woman caught by Oh Jung Yeon who was with Kangta.

Model Woo Joo Ahn surprised everyone after claiming to be the woman caught by Oh Jung Yeon who was with Kangta.

Yesterday Oh Jung Yeon made a post on Instagram stating that he once dated an idol 2 years ago and caught him having an affair with another woman.

Now on Saturday (03/08), Woo Joo Ahn's model responded to the post by re-posting on Instagram, "I hope that people who target me with sensational words know that they have hurt me and the people around me. I know about the day you mean. "

"That day, we were watching cartoons in the room when someone wearing a hat came in and asked who I was and how long I had been dating him. Because you kept pushing, I replied that we only dated for a few weeks. "

"It was a very shocking and terrible event, and I was very scared because I didn't know what to do. I'm afraid that I will become someone who damages valuable relationships, the way you look at me right now. Without a doubt, it's April, and you told me that you dated him until last year. "

"It's embarrassing and difficult for me, but because I think there must be a reason for you to come this far, I remember leaving you two to talk about it calmly."

"The two of you are discussing amongst yourself, and I did not hear a word from what you were talking about. Because it was a very traumatic day for me, I clearly remember everything that happened. "

"I have been tormented by the hatred and criticism I received. Until now, I didn't know who that person was and lived without knowing it, but should I now be suddenly branded as 'another woman' by you? "

"Because it seems like you really know my name and face all this time, it would be nice if you called out to me and told me if there was a truth that I didn't know about."

"If there's something that I misunderstood, there is plenty of time to tell me. I beg you, don't describe me as 'another woman' without proof. "

"The pain of losing love can happen to anyone, and it's a difficult problem that feels like hell. It's not that I don't understand the emotions that you feel. If you understand, please don't vent your anger on me. "

"Even if you are angry, that anger shouldn't be directed at me. I was also very scared and injured that day. I sincerely ask that you do not misunderstand, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)