Tiffany Discusses Development When Becoming a Solo Singer, Reveals Can Support Acting From SNSD

Eka P
Tiffany Discusses Development When Becoming a Solo Singer, Reveals Can Support Acting From SNSD - Tiffany has just released her latest song called 'Magnetic Moon'. Not only that, recently Tiffany also sat with Yonhap News to undergo an interview ahead of her solo concert entitled 'Open Heart Eve'.

Tiffany has just released her latest song called 'Magnetic Moon'.

One member of Girls' Generation (SNSD), Tiffany is currently busy promoting as a solo singer with the stage name Tiffany Young. Not only that, the beautiful singer also recently released her latest song titled "Magnetic Moon" and will hold a solo concert.

Recently Tiffany sat with Yonhap News to undergo an interview ahead of her solo concert titled "Open Heart Eve". Tiffany revealed that she hopes that her solo concert, which will be held on August 3, will be her birthday celebration and at the same time SNSD.

"August 1 is my birthday, and August 5 is the anniversary of Girls' Generation's debut. So when I see fans on August 3, I want it to be like a celebration," Tiffany said.

This beautiful singer also expressed excitement for her upcoming concert. Not only because this is his first concert in Korea in three years, but also because he has many new solo songs under his name as the writer and producer on his album.

"I'm always interested in producing and directing things," Tiffany said. "During the production of 'Magnetic Moon', I found myself becoming nocturnal. When I changed instruments and lyrics, the song continued to improve, I became ambitious and didn't go home until late at night. There were about five to six complete versions of the song."



Earlier this year, Tiffany won an award for Best Solo Breakout at the iHeart Radio Music Awards. He expressed his feelings when he received the award and said that it was a reward for his determination.

"I feel rewarded for my determination (to make a solo debut in the United States). That is even more meaningful because it was nominated with Fifth Harmony, which also made a new start," Tiffany said.

Tiffany revealed that aside from music, she was also trying to act. Tiffany revealed that she went to acting school and consistently auditioned for the role. In addition, Tiffany also revealed getting full support from the members of SNSD.

"I haven't appeared in anything yet, but SNSD members told me that I had appeared in my own MV and they said that I had learned acting," Tiffany said. "I like films about music like 'La La Land' or musical films. I've learned other things too and started thinking more about equality and women's rights. I believe that one day I will get a role in the project with a message that nice."




Source: wowkeren.com
Tags