This is Lee Jin Hyuk's Response to the BY9 Project Boy Group

Eka P
This is Lee Jin Hyuk's Response to the BY9 Project Boy Group - Lee Jin Hyuk UP10TION gave his response about the BY9 project boy group.

Lee Jin Hyuk UP10TION gave his response about the BY9 project boy group.

Lee Jin Hyuk who is a finalist of the survival program 'Produce X101', on August 7, was present as one of the celebrity guests on the 'Radio Star' program.

Through the program Lee Jin Hyuk talked about many things, from the 'Produce X101' program to his difficult past.

He was then asked about the BY9 boy group created by fans for the 9 finalists 'Produce X101' who were eliminated.

Responding to the project plan, Lee Jin Hyuk said, "For now I still don't know what will happen with the boy group project. I'm also waiting, so I still can't give a definite answer. ”

"Although I don't know what will happen with the group, if there is an opportunity that comes, I will be willing to do it, so for now I will wait for him," said the idol. (www.kpopchart.net)