SNSD's Jo Jung Suk and Yoona Celebrate 5 Million Movie Viewers ‘E.X.I.T’

Eka P
SNSD's Jo Jung Suk and Yoona Celebrate 5 Million Movie Viewers ‘E.X.I.T’ - SNSD's Jo Jung Suk and Yoona celebrated a total of 5 million viewers won by the film ‘E.X.I.T’.

SNSD's Jo Jung Suk and Yoona celebrated a total of 5 million viewers won by the film ‘E.X.I.T’.

Shortly after touching the number 4 million viewers, now the film 'E.X.I.T' has been watched more than 5 million times in all South Korean cinemas.

The number of viewers obtained by the film 'E.X.I.T' in just 11 days since it aired on July 31 last.

To celebrate, CJ E&M uploaded a photo of Yoona and Jo Jung Suk who each held a carton with their thank you messages.

Yoona wrote, "Thank you for the love of the audience that has no exit. "E.X.I.T" can reach 5 million viewers! "While Jo Jung Suk wrote," 5 million viewers of the film "E.X.I.T". Thank you very much!"

The action comedy with the theme of natural disasters is planned to begin airing in Indonesia through the CGV cinema on 21 August. (www.kpopchart.net)

SNSD's Jo Jung Suk and Yoona celebrated a total of 5 million viewers won by the film ‘E.X.I.T’.

SNSD's Jo Jung Suk and Yoona celebrated a total of 5 million viewers won by the film ‘E.X.I.T’.

Tags