Oh My Girl Summer Style On ‘Fall In Love’ Individual Teaser Photo

Eka P
Oh My Girl Summer Style On ‘Fall In Love’ Individual Teaser Photo - Oh My Girl again teased fans with the release of the latest teaser photo.

Oh My Girl again teased fans with the release of the latest teaser photo.

The girl group whose members are Arin cs has indeed been predicted to be comeback with a repackage album titled 'Fall In Love' on August 5th.

A few days before the album's release, on Saturday (03/08) at 00.00 South Korean time, Oh My Girl uploaded individual teaser photos of its members.

In accordance with their theme, in this teaser photo the members of Oh My Girl look beautiful and cute in summer clothes.

'Fall In Love' will be the next album released by Oh My Girl this year, after the last full album 'The Fifth Season' was released. (www.kpopchart.net)