GD, Jay Park, Kai EXO and Jimin BTS Chosen as Sexiest Dancers Trigger Netizen Debate

Eka P
GD, Jay Park, Kai EXO and Jimin BTS Chosen as Sexiest Dancers Trigger Netizen Debate - In Ji Woong who is a professional K-pop idol trainer shares on her personal YouTube channel about male idols who have excellent dancing skills.

In Ji Woong who is a professional K-pop idol trainer shares on her personal YouTube channel about male idols who have excellent dancing skills.

Vlog In Ji Woong who is a professional K-Pop idol trainer has recently become the spotlight of netizens in various online communities. Some time ago he shared on his personal YouTube channel about idols who have excellent dancing skills.

In Ji Woong chose G-Dragon Big Bang as the dancer with the best dance lines. He also chose Jay Park, Kai EXO and Jimin BTS (Bangtan Boys) as the sexiest dancers among all K-Pop idols.

Jay Park has a sexy American dance vibe, making it look really cool. Kai dances with a lot of strength, and he has a very "masculine" way of dancing. Jimin is elegant and refined considering that his dance major is contemporary. He can make any dance be his own style.

The list of idols chosen by In Ji Woong sparked debate over netizens. Some agree, some don't agree with a variety of reasons. Here are the comments of netizens:

"What? What kind of description did he give Jimin? He said Jimin was equal to a god?"

"The movements GD makes really only look cool, he has a very good vibe when he dances. Jimin can make any movement look different when he does it so he looks very cool."

"It's true that GD has always been famous for its dance lines."

"I thought of Jimin and Kai when I clicked on this article, but I agree with everything. GD and Jiyeon can look beautiful even when they don't put a lot of strength into their dance because their dance lines are very beautiful and I admit that Jay Park is a dancer who well."

"GD? I immediately thought of Yang Hyun Suk."

"Wow, I came here without hope and I agree with all of them."

"GD is a con artist, don't mention him anymore. But personally I think Sehun is a better dancer than Kai at EXO."

"I'm thinking about Taemin, but it's true Jay Park is sexy beyond all generations."

"I think of Kai, Jimin, Taemin."

"I think the male idols he chose were just ordinary. I think Jimin is the best."

What do you think?



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags