Films ‘E.X.I.T’ Yoona SNSD and Jo Jung Suk Reach 1 Million Viewers in 2 Days

Eka P
Films ‘E.X.I.T’ Yoona SNSD and Jo Jung Suk Reach 1 Million Viewers in 2 Days - The film 'E.X.I.T', starring SNSD's Yoona and Jo Jung Suk, has been watched as many as 1 million times.

The film 'E.X.I.T', starring SNSD's Yoona and Jo Jung Suk, has been watched as many as 1 million times

The number of viewers was obtained by the film "E.X.I.T" in just 2 days since it was aired on July 31.

As stated by CJ Entertainment on Friday (02/08), as of this morning the film ‘E.X.I.T’ has been watched 1,011,342 times.

'EXIT' managed to become a film that won 1 million viewers in the fastest time, defeated 'Extreme Job', 'Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds',' Veteran ',' The Thieves', 'Assassination', 'Ode to My Father 'and' Miracle in Cell No. 7 'which all get 10 million viewers in South Korean theaters.

'E.X.I.T' also became the next film in 2019 which succeeded in ranking first in the box office for two consecutive days, after the film 'Parasite'. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags