Film star ‘E.X.I.T’ celebrates 7 million viewers at Korean cinema

Eka P
Film star ‘E.X.I.T’ celebrates 7 million viewers at Korean cinema - The film ‘E.X.I.T’ continues to get a fantastic audience in South Korean cinemas.

The film ‘E.X.I.T’ continues to get a fantastic audience in South Korean cinemas.

On Saturday (17/08), CJ Entertainment announced that the film ‘E.X.I.T’ had gained 7 million viewers.

The film 'E.X.I.T' began airing on July 31 last, so that the number of viewers was successfully obtained only within a period of 18 days of airing.

To celebrate, director Lee Sang Geun and his cast, YoonA, Jo Jung Suk, Park In Hwan, Kim Ji Young, Bae Yoo Ram, and Yoo Soo Bin took a photo together.

They seemed to be posing together while holding a balloon that formed a figure of 7 million and in front of a banner that read, "Thank you 7 million viewers."

The film 'E.X.I.T' will be watched through the CGV cinema in Indonesia from 21 August. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags