Oh My Girl Shows Elegant Choreography at 'Queendom' Opening Appearance

Eka P
Oh My Girl Shows Elegant Choreography at 'Queendom' Opening Appearance - The 'Queendom' program has released the next opening appearance video.

The 'Queendom' program has released the next opening appearance video.

After releasing a performance video for (G) I-DLE, AOA, Lovelyz and MAMAMOO, this time we get an opening performance video from Oh My Girl.

Through this short video, members of Oh My Girl showed their beautiful and elegant appearance while dancing the remix choreography of the song 'Windy Day'.

'Queendom' is Mnet's newest survival program featuring competition from girl groups and K-Pop soloists who have debuted.

The program will premiere on Mnet on August 29 at 21:20 South Korean time.

Before that, watch the performance of Oh My Girl members in the following video clip! (www.kpopchart.net)