The Netflix drama ‘My First First Love’ airs Season 2

Eka P
The Netflix drama ‘My First First Love’ airs Season 2 - Netflix's original drama 'My First First Love' has aired the next season that has been waiting for.

Netflix's original drama 'My First First Love' has aired the next season that has been waiting for.

‘My First First Love’ is a romantic comedy drama that tells of a group of young men and women who live in a house.

Not only telling stories about romance among college kids, this drama also tells about thick friendship between them.

The drama stars South Korean young actors and idols, Ji Soo, Chaeyeon DIA, Jinyoung B1A4, Choi Ri and Kang Tae Oh.

After a few months ago airing season 1 which contained a total of 8 episodes, right on Friday (07/26) Netflix released season 2 for 'My First First Love' which again had a total of 8 episodes.

You can watch the drama through the website or the Netflix application. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags