IKON's First Concert Without B.I flooded with tears

Eka P
IKON's First Concert Without B.I flooded with tears - IKON's first concert without B.I was flooded with cries of members and fans.

IKON's first concert without B.I was flooded with cries of members and fans.

On Saturday (07/27), iKON held the first Japanese concert tour in Fukuoka with 6 members.

During the concert, fans flocked to provide support on Twitter with the hashtag # 頑 張 っ て iKON (#SemogaBeruntungiKON).

Not only thousands of fans who watched the concert, iKON members were also unable to hold back their sadness. Especially Jinhwan who had cried when singing the last song.

At that time he said, "I thought about B.I, sorry for making all of you worry, thank you for supporting us."

You can watch the performances of the six iKON members in the concert through the following video fancam! (www.kpopchart.net)