YG Entertainment shares fell again after B.I was involved in a drug scandal

Eka P
YG Entertainment shares fell again after B.I was involved in a drug scandal - YG Entertainment agency shares have slumped again after the artist returned to being involved in a scandal.

YG Entertainment agency shares have slumped again after the artist returned to being involved in a scandal.

YG Entertainment shares fell again after B.I was involved in a drug scandal

On Wednesday (12/06), YG Entertainment's agency shares touched the highest price of 33,800 Won.

However, after news of the B.I drug case was released, even more so after B.I left the group and his agency, YG Entertainment's shares are now declining.

As of 17:00 South Korea time or 3:00 p.m., YG Entertainment's share price is at 31,950 Won, or reduced to 1,350 Won (4.05%).

Following the scandal, B.I has also been confirmed to be removed from various television programs in South Korea. (www.kpopchart.net)