TVXQ Yunho Determined To Raise Weight Because Of This

Eka P
TVXQ Yunho Determined To Raise Weight Because Of This - Today, Thursday (6/13), TVXQ Yunho Present at One of SBS Radio Events and Discuss Many Interesting Things. Yunho Alone Just Held a Showcase for the Release of his Solo Perdan Album on Wednesday (12/6) Yesterday.

Today, Thursday (6/13), TVXQ Yunho Present at One of SBS Radio Events and Discuss Many Interesting Things

Today, Thursday (6/13), U-Know Yunho was present as a guest star on one of the SBS radio programs. His presence was in order to promote his first solo album entitled "True Colors". As is known, Yunho held a showcase for the release of his solo album on Wednesday (12/6) yesterday.

During the broadcast, DJ asked about what Yunho hated to do. Responding to this question, Yunho admitted that he had difficulty getting up in the morning.

"For me, it's difficult to get up in the morning. I showed it on the previous broadcast too, but that's why I wake up in the morning and dance," Yunho said. "I feel that I can enjoy my day like that."

Furthermore, DinDin said that Yunho might lose a lot of weight when preparing for his solo debut. "You might lose weight when preparing your solo album," DinDin said.

In response to this, Yunho confirmed it. And now he is trying to increase his weight again.

"Yes, my weight dropped. I lost about 3-4 kilograms and finally reached 65 kilograms at one point," Yunho said. "Right now, I'm trying to get it back."

Meanwhile, the main song from Yunho's solo debut album was "Follow". In the MV of the song itself, the TVXQ member appeared very sexy and charismatic.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags