The Police Handling the Case of B.I and Han Seo Hee Reportedly Up

Eka P
The Police Handling the Case of B.I and Han Seo Hee Reportedly Up - The police who previously handled the B.I case and Han Seo Hee were reported to have been promoted.


This was revealed exclusively by No Cut News which stated that Lieutenant "B" who handled the B.I and Han Seo Hee drug cases in 2016 then got a promotion after handling the case.

With this promotion, it indicates that the police can solve the B.I and Han Seo Hee drug cases well. Very contrary to recent reports that said police had stopped investigating the B.I and Han Seo Hee cases in 2016.

Responding to suspicions that arose in the community regarding the promotion, the South Gyeonggi Province Police Station explained, "Lieutenant 'B' managed to arrest 53 drug suspects in May to October 2016, and Han Seo Hee was one of them."

"The reason he got a promotion was not due to the case of B.I and Han Seo Hee," the police said. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags