Somi Cries Because She Becomes the Last Member I.O.I Debut

Eka P
Somi Cries Because She Becomes the Last Member I.O.I Debut - Jeon Somi claimed to have cried because she was the only member of I.O.I who had not officially debuted.

Jeon Somi claimed to have cried because she was the only member of I.O.I who had not officially debuted.

Jeon Somi claimed to have cried because she was the only member of I.O.I who had not officially debuted.

After I.O.I was dissolved in early 2017, the new Somi made its debut in June 2019.

When present at JTBC's 'Idol Room' program, Somi claimed to have had a difficult time seeing one of the members of I.O.I already carrying out their debut. "To be honest, I've been crying. But I can get through it. "

Although feeling sad, Somi admitted that she still provided support and was happy with other promotional activities of I.O.I members. "Everything is doing promotions, so all I can do is support them," said the idol.

But now after he debuted as a solo singer under the auspices of The Black Label, it was the turn of the members of I.O.I who gave him support.

"Everyone contacted me. When my first teaser photo was uploaded, they immediately uploaded it in our chat group and wrote messages like, 'You're so beautiful', 'You finally debuted', and 'Passion', "he said.

While in related news, I.O.I is rumored to be holding their comeback in 2019. (www.kpopchart.net)