Netter made a petition urging the police to investigate YG's alleged intervention in the B.I drug case

Eka P
Netter made a petition urging the police to investigate YG's alleged intervention in the B.I drug case - Netter compactly made a petition which urged the authorities and anti-drug commissions to participate in investigating YG's involvement in the B.I. drug case.

Netter compactly made a petition which urged the authorities and anti-drug commissions to participate in investigating YG's involvement in the B.I. drug case.

B.I became a hot conversation for the media after his old conversations in Kakaotalk in 2016 were revealed to the public. In his conversation, this former member of iKon expressed his intention to buy drugs to a dealer with the initials A.

A who was later arrested at the time gave a statement that indeed B.I bought drugs from him. Even figure A, who turned out to be a woman, also said that she had often taken drugs to order B.I near iKon's residence.

But in the next testimony, A denied B.I's involvement and denied that he had ever given drugs to B.I. It was here that Netter suspected that there was involvement of YG Entertainment as the B.I agency at that time, because YG was accused of secretly meeting A to provide a lawyer.

When the police wanted to reopen the investigation for this B.I drug case, Netter also urged the police and anti-drug commission to investigate YG's involvement. Netter even made a petition so that this time the intervention carried out by YG in 2016 was joined too.

Meanwhile, YG had previously denied that they urged A to change his testimony and only asked for information regarding B.I's involvement. The agency which also oversees the CS PINK also denied providing a lawyer for A.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags