Netizens Highlight B.I Ask for Discount on Drugs, Bobby IKON Participates in Satire

Eka P
Netizens Highlight B.I Ask for Discount on Drugs, Bobby IKON Participates in Satire - Following Dispatch Exclusive Reports, Netizens Will Discuss B.I Conversations With A Where He Requests Discounts Because They Are Intending To Buy Large Amounts Of Drugs.

Following Dispatch Exclusive Reports, Netizens Will Discuss B.I Conversations With A Where He Requests Discounts Because They Are Intending To Buy Large Amounts Of Drugs.

B.I officially left iKON following news about him trying to buy drugs three years ago. The owner of the name Kim Hanbin was suspected of buying and using LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) drugs from a female dealer A based on the KakaoTalk conversation that the Dispatch claimed was proof.

Through posting, B.I admitted that he had intended to use drugs but failed to do so out of fear. Even so, the 1996-born singer felt guilty to the fans and decided to leave the group. YG Entertainment confirmed that B.I would leave the group and said it had ended an exclusive contract with him.

Following the exclusive Dispatch report, Pann netizans discussed the B.I with A conversation where he asked for a discount because he intended to buy in large quantities. At the same time, netizens uncovered a fan's complaint because the gift given to Bobby was actually used by a woman who was suspected of being his lover.

"I'm just going to keep quiet about this, but it looks like I'm not the only victim here. Not yet a year of debut, he's been out there looking for drugs and others give fans gifts to his girlfriend. , "wrote the fan.

Netizens Highlight B.I Ask for Discount on Drugs, Bobby IKON Participates in Satire
Source: Pann

"I gave a gift to my favorite member, but instead of using it as proof of love, it was his girlfriend who used it, who was he? He was a member of iKON XXX," he wrote again.

The fan had asked about the clothes he had given Bobby. But the woman pretended not to know so she threatened to reveal it to the internet.

This Pann post immediately attracted the attention of netizens. Many who insinuate iKON members don't have a lot of money.

"Is iKON very poor? One is asking for a discount on drugs, the other is giving a fan gift to his girlfriend. They are poor, huh?" netizen comments. "I was curious that they would be like that because they entered YG or accepted YG because their true nature was like that," added another netizen. "iKON is really chaotic. That's why you don't make such children famous," concluded another.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags