More than 500 thousand fans signed the petition so that B.I did not leave iKON

Eka P
More than 500 thousand fans signed the petition so that B.I did not leave iKON - Petitions aimed at B.I or Kim Han Bin have exceeded 500 thousand signatures.

Petitions aimed at B.I or Kim Han Bin have exceeded 500 thousand signatures.

Previously fans made a petition on the Change.org website, which contained a request that B.I not leave the iKON boy group.

Less than 24 hours since it was made, now the petition has been signed by more than 500 thousand fans.

Fans who signed the petition argued that B.I was not supposed to leave iKON, because he did not use drugs and only intended to buy it.

Fans also regretted the YG Entertainment agency's decision to easily accept B.I's request to leave iKON and terminate their contract.

Have you signed the petition? (www.kpopchart.net)